12 Week Women’s Workshop on Recovery for Partners of Sex Addicts:
What it will do for You
- Gives you a practical set of tools that put your needs first.
- Gives you choices on how to move forward in your relationship, with you in the driver’s seat.
- Empowers you with the latest science on how to heal and move forward, with or without your partner.
- Connects you with a network of women who have personal experience navigating the same path towards healing.
- Reduce feelings of
Shame, Anger, Anxiety, Helplessness, Loneliness, and Fear.
Get LOVE, support, education, and empowerment for your journey moving forward!
Get answers. No more shame, fear, or feeling "crazy."
Wives of Sex addicts are survivors of trauma and grief.
How the WORKshop Works
Choice 1: Live Group - $1195
A Closed, private, intimate Group of Partners of Sex Addicts
Sex Addiction Expert Therapist Charlene Lewis / Joanna Jacobson
- A private, password encrypted, SECURE Zoom Call. *Partners can join with video, or simply call in for audio only, at their convenience.
- Private, Secure On-Line Forum for group members only, to process and share group work as needed throughout the week.
12 Real Time Video Group Sessions – Consecutive Saturdays
Duration: approximately 90-120 minutes each session
A guided journey through the “Facing Heartbreak” workbook. Each week is comprised of:
- Educational Seminars
- Q & A sessions
- Weekly Homework
- Small Group Discussion
- Online Support Forum
Choice 2: Self Study -$295
A self paced 12-week video course to be completed at your leisure. Watch the therapist go over the exercises with past patients and complete them yourself
Share your experience, strength and hope. Get Feedback on our secure Online Support Forum.
Work through the “Facing Heartbreak” workbook at your own leisurely pace.
- On Demand: Educational Seminars
- Weekly On-Line Exercises
- Online Support Forum
The WORKshop Outline
Growth-work assignments will be done throughout the week, individually.
Private on-line forum to interact with instructor and other group members, when questions arise, or encouragement is neede
What the Partners are Saying...
Certified Sex Therapists and Sex Addiction Therapists
Recovery is fragile in the beginning. Why settle for anything less than certified experts in the field of sex and sex addiction?
GET BONUS COURSE
Am I A Sex Addict?
Get The Answers You Need
- Sex Addiction The Complete Guide (20 Videos) $499 Value
- The 3 Stages of Sex Addiction (36 Videos) $399 Value
- 50 Barriers to Recovery Video $199 Value
AM I A SEX ADDICT
WHO IS THIS INTRODUCTORY COURSE FOR?
Those who are contemplating the possibility that they, or a loved one, is suffering from sex addiction. The course highlights all of its hallmark signs and varying degrees of severity. Finally, it explores the options available to treat the addiction.
What is included?
- Over 57 Videos Explaining Exactly what Sex Addiction Is, and what it IS NOT.
- Highlights available options to treat the disease.
Weeks 1: Pre-Module Education
Understanding the Disease of Sex Addiction
- What to do if you are struggling with sex addiction.
- In Depth Description the 3 stages of Sex addiction.
- How to find out if you are a sex addict.
- Best choices for recovery from sex addiction.
- Learn who is a sex addict and what it is defined by.
- Learn the 10 Criteria for sex addiction.
- Learn how sex addiction compares to other addictions
- Learn some of the causes of sex addiction.
- Learn about the root causes of sex addiction.
- Learn what current science says about sex addiction.
- Learn about interaction with other addictions
- Learn Why Sex Addicts cannot “simply stop”
- What help is available for sex addiction?
- What is the prognosis for sex addiction?
- 50 Beliefs that keep Sex addicts sick.
- How do sex addicts heal?
- The roll of cybersex in sex addiction.
- When the best time to get help is.
Sex Addiction: The Three Stages
- 1 – Stage 1: Introduction
- 2 – Stage 1 -Dependence Both Physical and Mental Withdrawal
- 3 – Stage 1 – Creation of Alter EGO THE ADDICT – A new persona
- 4 – Stage 1 – BREAKING THE addictive cycle within one’s self
- 5 – Stage 1 – Who can become an addict
- 6 – Stage 1 – Self Abandoning – Growth of the Addict
- 7 – Stage 1 – Shame Cycle Negative feedback loop of addiction
- 8 – Stage 1 – Forgoing Healthy activities and relationships for the addiction
- 9 – Stage 1 – Addiction compounds and quckens with negative feedback loop
- 1 – Stage II Lifestyle change
- 2 – Stage II- Behavioral Change is Most Evident
- 3 – Stage II – Gaslighting
- 4 – Stage II – Dependence on Process Substance becomes cemented
- 5 – Stage II – Defense Mechanisms of the addict develop
- 6 – Stage II – Self fully surrenders to the addict
- 7 – Stage II – People Problems
- 8 – Stage II – Manipulation Mechanics of the Addict
- 9 Stage II – Family and friends Label Addict – Justifies more addictive behavior
- 10 – Stage II- Addict Develops Confidence in Manipulations True Self a spectator
- 11 – Stage II – How therapy can help in Stage 2
- 12 – Stage II – Spiritual and Emotional Bankruptcy – Addict now fully isolates
- 13 – Stage II – Spiritual Malady Defined
- 14 – Stage II – Intensity vs Intimacy
- 1 – Stage 3 – Intro
- 2 – Stage 3 – Acting Out and Using Yields No Pleasure – All Pain
- 3 – Stage 3 – Intervention now likely the only choice
- 4 – Stage 3 – The Addicts Lifestyle in Final Stage
- 5 – Stage 3 – Prospect of Change – Recovery Becomes Terrifying
- 6 – Stage 3 – Extreme Sellf-Consciousness fear shame
- 7 – Stage 3 – The best time to stop the progression is NOW
- 8 – Stage 3 – Addict now fully places blame for suffering on others
- 9 – Stage 3 – The Child Comes Forth
- 10 – Stage 3 – Suicidal Thoughts
- 11 – Stage 3 – Addiction a chronic and fatal mental illness
- 12 – Stage 3 – SOLUTIONS
- 13 – Stage 3 – Reforming Healthy Dependence – Starting with therapist
- 14 – Stage 3 – Addict in recovery begins to Give instead of take