Marriage and Couples Counselors Positions available in Miami, Fl
Join Our Growing Practice!
Sound Mind Miami is looking for you!
Sound Mind Miami is seeking skilled and passionate licensed professional counselors, therapists, social workers or psychologists who are responsible for providing mental health services to couples and marriages.
What Are the Requirements to Join the Sound Mind Miami team?
Candidates interested in becoming part of our team will:
- Possess an active license to practice in the state of Florida.
- Have graduated from an accredited graduate program with a degree in clinical or counseling psychology, social work, or marriage
- Write progress notes
- Create and maintain diagnostic progress and treatment plans on a regular basis
Additional enrollment or certification from one or more of the following preferred:
• American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT)
• International Institute for Trauma + Addiction Professionals (IITAP)
• PACT Institute, Gottman Institute, or Imago Therapy • Eye Movement Desensitization + Reprocessing (EMDR)
• Minimum of one (1) year full-time clinical experience post-licensure
• Have excellent writing skills and a desire to write
• Possess the ability to provide and receive constructive feedback
• Be Bilingual (preferred)
• Have a desire to work collaboratively with the local and national team
• Possess malpractice Insurance
• Be Self-initiating and have a passionate, forever-student, mentality
• Have the ability to self-examine, communicate and collectively process with the team, related to transference, countertransference and dimensions of multiculturalism and inclusivity
• Have a desire to be part of a group practice exclusively (This position is NOT for a clinician who wishes to maintain or be part of another private practice outside Sound Mind Miami)
• Research experience (designing, conducting, and summarizing) preferred
Sound Mind Miami Seems to Have Great Employment Opportunities for Psychologists, Therapists + Social Workers. How Do I Apply?
If you are interested in joining our growing team, please email email@example.com or call (305) 871-9042